Do you like travelling the world? We’ve got a job for you! Sailmon is looking for young sales representatives who like to promote our products at services around the globe. Sailmon often attends regattas, boat shows, clubs, and other sailing organisations in Europe, the United States, and Oceania. From Optimist to Superyachts. Do you have the skills to make people #SAILWITHUS worldwide? Apply and get on board for permanent and temporary (‘beside your study’) positions.
The Key Responsibilities
- Visiting our community around the world to promote our products and services:
- Boat shows;
- Events and sailing regattas;
- Sailing clubs.
Essential Skills and Requirements
- Ability to influence at the principal level is crucial, with excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and time management skills
- Ability to work with others to develop goals of the business, whilst being flexible and able to adapt to working in a highly dynamic and demanding environment
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers, dealers and ambassadors;
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment;
- Open communication – We believe that communication is the key to Sailmon’s success. You can actively listen and come up with numerous possibilities at the same time;
- Learning mindset – Working experience/affinity with Marine electronics and a drive to understand the product inside out;
Ability to push yourself and others. We don’t accept mediocrity. Constant changes in technology, market pressure and customer needs require a Sales organization with an open mind and genuine curiosity.
- Fluent in English written and verbal;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.