Functional Area: Holiday Destination Jobs
Type of contract: Flexible contract (working abroad)
Working time: Summer 2023
Job ID: 111763
This job offers a flexible contract to work abroad. An EU or British passport is required. If you wish to work locally – please search for jobs with a specific country or destination.
Become part of our Holiday Village or international TUI BLUE Team as one of our fabulous Swimming Instructors and use every day as an opportunity to make guests smile and ‘live happy’.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will be delivering fun, professional, and safe swim lessons to adults and kids aged 3 and above.
- Tailoring your lessons to support the technical progression of varying abilities of guests whilst following the guidelines provided.
- You also actively sell and promote your lessons to encourage maximum attendance.
- And finally, you will regularly take part in event participation such as team days and shows or evening party dances in our kids disco.
You will learn more about Holiday Village, TUI BLUE and the job role throughout your recruitment experience with us.
- You will have a minimum of
- ASA Level 2 or equivalent Swim Teaching education/qualification from your country of residence
- and a valid NPLQ or equivalent Lifeguard certificate.
- You have a genuine passion for teaching children to swim and developing an individual's swimming abilities.
- A consistently happy colleague and great team player.
- Confident communicating in English with international colleagues and guests of all ages - other languages are advantageous but not mandatory.
- Depending on the concept you will be working in, you need to be available for face-to-face training in Turkey either in March or May 2023.
- And you are willing to commit and learn the demands of the job including work in direct sun/heat.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- A job as a swim coach at TUI offers more than your basic salary which already starts at 950€ net/month.
- Your private health insurance, accommodation including electricity bills and meals & soft drinks during hotel operating dates are included.
- Flights & Uniform are all standard.
- Your criminal background checks and visa/work-permits are paid by us.
- We pay you for all face-to-face training days completed.
- Complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
- Winter work and multiple permanent career development opportunities available.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
#TUIDestinationJobs #TUIJobsAbroad #TUIJobs #Summer23IsComing
Apply now »